If you are looking for the best bell bottom yoga pants, your search is over.
There are many different types of yoga pants on the market that are suitable for many different activities.
However, there are very few yoga pants that can be considered to be true “bell bottom” yoga pants.
Naturally, you will find bell bottoms at clothing stores and online retailers specializing in apparel for women who want to look great while they exercise or carry out their daily activities. Not only do these pants give off a laid-back vibe but they also come with several health benefits as well.
Below are seven different types of bell bottom yoga pants that should help get you started on putting together an outfit today.
1) prAna Juniper Flare Yoga Pants
The prAna Juniper Flare Yoga Pants is a truly versatile piece of clothing. This model can be used for everything from high-intensity workouts to casual walks throughout the neighborhood. These pants also have an attached waistband with belt loops so you don’t have to worry about your pants falling down while you are out on the town or at home exercising.
Manufactured by prAna, one of the most reputable names in today’s activewear industry, these pants are constructed from 100 percent organic cotton material that is lightweight yet durable enough to withstand repeated washing and regular use.
While they may not come cheap, customers who choose this type of bell-bottom yoga pant will certainly get their money’s worth with each purchase. The manufacturer recommends that the pants only be washed in cold water and hung up to dry.
2) BUBBLELIME 29″/31″/33″/35″/37″ 4 Styles Women’s High Waist Bootcut Yoga Pants
The BUBBLELIME 29″/31″/33″/35″/37″ 4 Styles Women’s High Waist Bootcut Yoga Pant is a great piece of clothing for women who want the best bell boot yoga pant but don’t necessarily have a lot of money to spend. These pants are made from 90 percent nylon material while the other 10 percent is made from spandex, so they offer several benefits without sacrificing comfort.
The fabric also has plenty of stretches so it moves with you when you exercise at home or elsewhere throughout your day. Like most types of yoga pants out there, these too come with an attached waistband that helps keep your pants in place during each workout session. There’s no need to worry about having to constantly pull your pants up while you are at the gym or just lounging around the house.
The fabric is also breathable and lightweight so it keeps you cool no matter where you plan on wearing them. They come in a variety of sizes from small to extra-large, but they only come in three different colors: black, silver metallic, and electric blue.
3) ShopMyTrend SMT Women’s High Waist Wide Leg Long Palazzo Bell Bottom Yoga Pants
The ShopMyTrend SMT Women’s High Waist Wide Leg Long Palazzo Bell Bottom Yoga Pant is a great piece of clothing for women who want quality bell bottom yoga pants without paying too much money. These pants have a unique design that allows them to fit both larger and smaller silhouettes alike.
For most customers, this model is considered to be one of the most comfortable yoga pants on the market today. The fabric is also lightweight and breathable, making them ideal for wearing outside on a hot summer day or while you are indoors at your favorite fitness center.
Manufactured by ShopMyTrend, a company that has quickly grown to become one of the leading providers of activewear within the past few years, these pants come in several different colors: black, navy blue, and espresso dark gray.
They can be machine washed separately without having to worry about wrinkles or shrinkage. Despite their low price tag, however, customers who buy this type of bell-bottom yoga pants do not have to sacrifice quality either. These pants will look great no matter how often they are worn and will withstand repeated washing with ease as well.
4) Pink Wind Women’s Bell Bottom Pants
The Pink Wind Women’s Bell Bottom Pants are a great choice for anyone who wants to buy high-quality bell bottom yoga pants without having to spend a lot of money at the same time. These pants also come with an attached elastic waistband that allows them to fit several different body types.
The fabric itself is made from 92 percent polyester and 8 percent spandex, making it both durable and comfortable enough for lounging around the house or working out at your local gym. Customers who choose this type of yoga pants can also wear them time and time again since they will not shrink or fade after repeated washing and drying cycles either.
Manufactured by a well-known yoga clothing company, these pants come in several different colors: black, chocolate, and dark gray. The manufacturer recommends that they be hand washed separately with cold water and then hung up to dry. They will not shrink or fade after this type of care is performed time and time again.
5) Zoozie LA Women’s Bell Bottoms Flared Yoga Stretch Pants
The Zoozie LA Women’s Bell Bottoms Flared Yoga Stretch Pant is a yoga pant model that comes with an attached elastic waistband to help keep them from falling down during regular use. These pants are extremely comfortable to wear as well, so they should feel good on the skin no matter how long you plan on relaxing around your home or exercising at your local gym as well.
They have been made from 95 percent organic cotton and five percent spandex, making them extremely breathable in addition to being durable at the same time. Customers who buy this model love how comfortable they are to wear during their exercise routines as well as their daily errands too.
Manufactured by Zoozie Collective, a company that specializes in fitness apparel for women, these pants come in several different colors: black with magenta racing stripes, blue with neon yellow trimming, and a classic dark gray color scheme.
The manufacturer recommends that they be washed inside out in a cold setting without using bleach or fabric softener. They can then be hung up or laid flat to dry instead of placing them into an automated dryer machine after each use.
6) Daisy Del Sol Comfy Lightweight Stretch Vintage Palazzo 70s Bell Bottom Flare Lounge Yoga Pants
The Daisy Del Sol Comfy Lightweight Stretch Vintage Palazzo 70s Bell Bottom Flare Lounge Yoga Pants can fit several different body types with ease. They are also made from 88 percent nylon and 12 percent spandex, making them lightweight enough to wear outside during the warm summer months or inside at your local gym as well.
Customers who bought this type of clothing for exercise purposes enjoy how comfortable they feel on their skin no matter where they choose to wear them. These yoga pants come with an attached elastic waistband for added comfort as well.
It is always advisable to machine wash these clothes in cold water before hanging them up to dry. This will prevent any shrinkage or fading after you have worn them time and time again.
Manufactured by Daisy Del, a company that specializes in creating high-quality sports apparel for women, these yoga pants come in several different colors: black, charcoal gray, and dark night. They are also available in four different sizes: extra small, small, medium, and large.
7) Yvette Flare Bell Bottom Pants for Women – High Waisted Boho Hippie Palazzo Wide Leg Pants
The Yvette Flare Bell Bottom Pants for Women – High Waisted Boho Hippie Palazzo Wide Leg Pants are extremely comfortable to wear at all times. This model is made from 92 percent polyester and eight percent spandex for this reason. The manufacturer recommends that they be washed inside out on a cold setting with like colors before being hung up or laid flat to dry.
Customers who bought this type of clothes for their workouts enjoy the comfort that they feel while wearing them time and time again. This model comes with an attached elastic waistband to help keep them from falling down while you are wearing them during your routine.
Manufactured by Yvette Flare, a company that focuses on creating high-quality clothes for women that are made in the USA, these yoga pants come in several different colors: deep blue/teal, charcoal gray, and black.
The manufacturer recommends that they be washed inside out on a cold setting with like colors before being hung up or laid flat to dry to prevent shrinkage or fading after each wash or dry cycle is complete.
Advice To Choose The Best Bell Bottom Yoga Pants For Women
If you have never worn yoga pants before it may be difficult for you to choose the best pair from so many options. To simplify things here are some tips through which you can easily find a good pair of yoga pants:
1) The first thing to consider while choosing yoga pants is the fabric used in making them. Yoga pants should always be made out of cotton otherwise they will irritate your skin and cause rashes. Cotton breathes well and is the best among all fabrics for yoga pants because it allows the free flow of air.
2) Look for a yoga pant that has a high rise and is generous in size. This will make your tummy look flat and give you extra coverage at the same time. Also, be careful to choose a material that does not stretch when wet, this can cause discomfort while practicing yoga.
3) Another important thing to consider when buying a pair of yoga pants is that they should have non-see-through fabric or pattern on them. This gives good coverage with no fear of any flashing!
4) Yoga pants need to fit well so try different cuts and styles before picking one which fits you perfectly. If you are new to yoga you can pick a looser pair and then adjust them according to your body.
5) It is important that your yoga pant has good elasticity in the waistband so it provides a smooth fit and never dig into your skin or cause discomfort. You can also look for high-rise style with drawstrings which allow you to adjust the band as per your comfort level and give an extra tight hold while practicing yoga.
6) Yoga pants should stretch well and perfectly hug the curves of your legs and butt so choose a pair that will never loosen up during practice. You can also wear them under your traditional clothes if they perfectly match the shapes of your legs.
7) The most important thing while picking a piece is that it should be easy to dry. With regular wear and workouts, yoga pants may get wet easily so it is best to choose a fabric that dries quickly. You can also go for the ones with breathable panels on the back of your knees, ankles, or thighs which are highly comfortable during sweaty sessions.
8) Yoga pants come at different prices but if you are new to them it does not mean that you go for the cheapest option. If your pant is low quality then its color will fade away fast and there can even be tears after just one wash. It is always recommended that you choose good quality pieces because they will last longer than cheaper options.
9) So now that you know what features to look for while shopping for yoga pants you should sit down and compare the different styles available in the market. Find a perfect style for your body type from basics to fun prints, colors, and patterns. This way you will find comfort in wearing them during daily workouts or yoga sessions.
S: Total Length: 99.5cm, Waist: 52cm, Hips: 70cm, Thigh: 44cm
M: Total Length: 101cm, Waist: 56cm, Hips: 74cm, Thigh: 46cm
L: Total Length: 102.5cm, Waist: 60cm, Hips: 78cm, Thigh: 48cm
Yoga pants have been gaining popularity for a long time now. It is not just celebrities that wear them but regular girls as well.
This goes without saying that there are many brands and styles of yoga pants available in the market today.
Each brand claims to offer good quality material which will be soft on your body and also give you a great fit.